Spice, Chili Powder, 1/8 Cup
Spice, Garlic Powder, 1 tablespoon
Spice, Garlic Powder 1 tablespoon
Spice, Onion Powder , 2 teaspoon
Spice, Onion Powder, 2 teaspoon
Spice, Cumin, Ground , 1 teaspoon
Spice, Cumin, 1 teaspoon
Spices, paprika, 1 teaspoon
Spice, Lemon Pepper, 1 teaspoon
Potato, Hash Brown, Round ,1 bag
1. Mix Spices together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add half the spice mixture to a large bag.
3. Add frozen hashbrowns to the bag and toss lightly coating hashbrowns.
4. Add to remaining spice mixture to the bag of hashbrowns and toss lightly to cover all hashbrowns with the spices.
5. Tray the hashbrowns in a single layer on a lined sheet pan.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 14 to 20 minutes, or until the hashbrowns are golden brown and have an internal of 165 degrees is reached.
7. Hold uncovered in the warmer.
8. Serve from the line in a small fry bag.
Do not pre-bag the hasbrowns. This practice will increase the moisture in the warming cabinet and decrease the quality of the product.