2 1/2 cups egg scramble, raw
1 1/2 pounds diced turkey ham
3 1/2 pounds tater tots
4 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
DAY PRIOR TO SERVICE:
1. Line bottom of 2" pan with frozen tater tots. *Place no more than 25 servings of recipe per 2" pan.*
2. Mix eggs, turkey ham, cheese, dehydrated onion, and black pepper. Pour over tater tots.
3. Cover and place in cooler overnight.
DAY OF SERVICE:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. CCP: Uncover pans and bake about 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F for at least 15 seconds.
3. CCP: Place in warmer to maintain an internal temperature of at least 140°F.
Makes 25 servings
MEAL PATTERN CONTRIBUTION: 2 oz M/MA