4 bag Pork taco filling
2/3 case of 6/5lb. Bag of McCain Roasted Potatoes
3 1/8 lb. mld shrd ched cheese
1. Fill kettle with water and bring to a boil.
2. Place desired amount of sealed frozen nacho meat bags in kettle.
3. Slow boil until 165° is reached approx. 30-40 minutes.
4. Place in warmer until service.
5. Do not open bag until right before service.
6. Cut open bags and put in to desired pan at time of service.
Alternate Cooking Method:
1. Place sealed bags of nacho meat in 4" pan.
2. Place in steamer until 165° is reached.
3. Place in warmer until service.
4. Do not open bag until right before service.
5. Cut open bags and put in to desired pan at time of service.
CCP: Heat to 165° F or higher for at least 15 seconds
CCP: HOT HOLD: Hold for hot service at 140°F
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread FROZEN roasters in a single layer on a lined sheet pan.
3. Bake until 155° is reached approx. 10-12 minutes turning once for uniform cooking.
4. Follow paper standards and serve 1/2 cup of potatoes, 3.2oz nacho meat and top with 1/8 cup shredded
CCP: Heat to 155° F or higher for at least 15 Seconds
CCP: HOT HOLD: Hold for hot service at 140°F.