Beer and appetizers are the two most profitable menu items for operators. Guests are gravitating toward specialized and inspired menus1 and 60% choose to pay more for top quality food2. Operators can capitalize on this trend and drive higher check averages by mastering the art of pairing and sharing with bold flavors from McCain®.
Consumers spend more when they are pairing and sharing, so operators should focus on special occasions that bring people together, like sporting events.
Seasonal sporting events, such as Spring Sports, are an opportunity for operators to lure in sports fans and large groups with shareable appetizers and beer, ringing up higher check averages and increasing profitability.
By offering an irresistible food and beer menu, operators can capture additional sales by enticing consumers to order more when they might otherwise have just been coming out for a drink. With collaboration between chefs and cicerones, McCain offers menu ideas through the broadest portfolio of sharable foods paired with popular craft beer varieties to inspire any pairing and sharing menu. This helps operators create menu differentiation from the competition to drive traffic.
McCain offers a number of products that are delicious on their own or can serve as the base for myriad menuing options:
- Anchor® Spicy Cheese Curds, made with fresh Wisconsin cheese curds.
- Anchor® Spicy Pickle Fries featuring a crispy texture and added heat.
- McCain® Buffalo Tots that feature on-trend buffalo flavoring throughout for a consistently flavorful bite.
- Brew City® IPA Beer Battered Onion Rings, made with 100% premium craft beer for maximum crispness.
- Brew City® IPA Beer Battered Gouda/Mozzarella Cheese Bites, bite sized to offer perfectly sharable portions.
- Moore’s® Spicy Breaded Onion Straws that are thin-cut, allowing for a quicker cook time.
- McCain® Dip’n Wedges™ Crispy Potato Scoops have unique, ridged V-shapes—perfect for loading and dipping.
Crunchy texture. Bold, on-trend flavors. Crafted quality. McCain’s True Beer Food™ perfectly complements popular craft beers with ideal flavors that create better guest experiences.
Pick your favorite products, get some menu inspiration here and see how pairing and sharing can work in your establishment!
1Techonomic 2018: Future of FSRs Consumer Trend Report
22018 The Nielsen Company US, LLC